Safety measures can include, among other things:
Safety measures cannot be withdrawn if the risk in question has not yet been either eliminated, restricted to an acceptable level or stabilised.
- the termination or execution of operations, transactions or activities, immediately or within a specific period;
- the ban on the use of or the sealing of buildings, installations, machines, equipment, means of transport, containers, sites and all that is located in or on these;
- the complete or partial closure of an establishment;
- the taking away, storage or disposal of materials liable for this, including waste materials and animals;
- the keeping out or abandoning of specific areas, sites, buildings or roads.