Environmental planning at regional level
The environmental report
The environmental report comprises:
- a description, analysis and appraisal of the existing state of the environment;
- a description, analysis and appraisal of the environmental policy implemented so far [to the extent relevant to the checking of the results of the implemented environmental policy against the policy objectives established in the environmental regulations or environmental planning];
- a description of the expected development of the environment with an unchanged policy, and with a changed policy according to a number of relevant scenarios.
Every two years an environmental report is drawn up.
Article 2.1.5. Translation not available
Article 2.1.6. The environmental report is brought to the attention of the provinces and municipalities.The environmental report is made sufficiently known in the manner determined by the Flemish Government.
The regional environmental policy plan
Translation not available
Article 2.1.7. Translation not available
Article 2.1.8. Translation not available
Article 2.1.9. Translation not available
Article 2.1.10. Translation not available
Article 2.1.11. Translation not available
Article 2.1.12. Translation not available
The regional yearly environment programme
The yearly environment programme is drawn up for the execution and putting into operation of the environmental policy plan and includes at least:
- a report of the state of execution of the prevailing environmental policy plan;
- a report of the state of execution of European environmental legislation;
- a report of the situation concerning the approval of the international agreements by the Flemish Region;
- a statement of the activities to be carried out by the Flemish Region in the coming year and measures to be taken in order to implement the prevailing environmental policy plan;
- a summary of the estimated incomes and expenses in the draft budget for the execution of the environmental policy plan;
- a list of all planned and current examinations and restoration programmes.
Article 2.1.14. [...]