The provinces ensure that at least the following environmental information is electronically made available:
- the texts of provincial regulations;
- the provincial policy correspondence and the declarations of policy;
- the approved provincial plans and programmes;
- the progress reports relating to the implementation of the subjects mentioned in point 1° up to and including 3°;
- the provincial environmental and nature reports;
- information or summaries of information originating from the monitoring of activities that have or probably will have consequences for the environment, that are collected by or on behalf of the province or managed for the province.