The authorities referred to in article 4 will reject an application to make public, insofar as it is not concerned with environmental information:
- if the making public prejudices an obligation to secrecy specified in a matter falling under the competence of the community or the region;
- if the making public prejudices the protection of individual privacy, unless the person concerned consents to the making public;
- if the making public prejudices the confidentiality of the deliberations of the Flemish Government and of the responsible bodies that depend from it, if it prejudices the confidentiality of the deliberations of the organs of the Flemish Parliament as well as the confidentiality specified by law or decree of the deliberations of the organs of the authorities referred to in article 4, §1, 3° to 10°;
- if the case concerns administrative documents that were compiled exclusively for criminal or administrative penalty proceedings;
- if the case concerns administrative documents compiled exclusively for the possible implementation of disciplinary measures, for as long as the possibility of a disciplinary measure continues;
- if the case concerns administrative documents that contain information provided by a third party without this party being compelled or obliged to do so, and which the said party has explicitly designated as confidential, unless this person consents to the making public.