Section III.
Correction or completion of administrative documents

Article 16. If a person finds that an administrative document contains incorrect or incomplete information about him, this person can compel the competent body to correct or complete this information, on the condition that he is able to present the necessary documentary proof. To this end he must submit an application for correction or completion to the competent body. The correction or completion is performed free of charge. If a law or decree prescribes a specific procedure, the correction or completion can only be performed on the basis of this procedure.